Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pointing Fingers, Scapegoating

"Color my life with the chaos of trouble..."
- Summer Finn

Started like a kid, ended like a kid...
Nothing new, just like the original sin...

"And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

There, that's the first scapegoating...
If you're sad,there's no one else to blame...
Life is a constant game of make-believe...
Believe what you want to believe...
Up till the end, you want to fill it with the best you do everyday...LIES...
So go ahead...


No comments: