Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Condor's pain, Forgetting and the new Kamen Rider

"Look at the sky. It's so pretty [that] it hurts."
- Yuki Gai
Just watched the super hero duo and here I am, posting for Jetman's Black Condor. Natuwa lang ako sa irony. Tama nga naman, the most beautiful things in life can also hurt. 
Well I felt nostalgic too, though ndi ko nasubaybayan ang jetman. How I wish may episode din para sa Maskman at Bioman.

By the way, Fourze is not that bad though the setting (mantakin mo, sa high school nagkakalat ang Kamen Rider) is ain't that good.
Hmm... I'm going to bed wishing that tomorrow would be fine.

Congratulations sa mga ikakasal na... 
Pati na rin sa mga nagh-hypothesis testing... 
Pati na rin sa mga may UTI at kung anu-anung sakit...
:)
I love you para sa mahal ko...Ü

No comments: