Thursday, June 2, 2011

Choice, F word and trash...

Choice...

Everytime I have to make one, I'm f***ed up...
Guess Choice and the F word entered the dictionary at the same time...
And if making choices would really create alternate dimensions, damn, those f***ed up dimensions that I created must've been cursing me right now.

So much for all the strategy games I played. So much for all the play and reload thing. Life ain't gonna give that much chance for me now. All I can think of is to hold fast to the things I have right now. Its hard to bet, I'm sorry. I know I don't have much to bet. But if I keep on losing, I may end up as trash, or worse than trash... So I'm aiming for the lesser shame. I know, you won't understand, it's my fault anyway...



"Those who can't obey the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash."
- Hatake Kakashi

Mom's gone for more than four months now... what would she say... I wonder... would she comfort me??? Would she cheer for me??? Would she support me??? (yeah, she'll be upset too. maybe I'll hear a lot of cussing...or maybe not)

No comments: